Weil Family donates $50,000 to SPWP!
We are thrilled and honored that the Weil Family donated $50,000 to the Summer Program for Women in Philosophy (SPWP), a program seeking to correct the gender imbalance in philosophy! If we raise an additional $50,000, the EVC will match our $100,000. Click GIVE NOW below to support the Summer Program for Women in Philosophy.
Thank you for your support!
You can make a real difference in the lives of students or fund ground-breaking research in the UC San Diego Department of Philosophy.
Previous philanthropic gifts have supported…
- graduate education financing of a senior in the department who pursues advanced education
- publication of our undergraduate capstone journal, Intuitions
- endowed chairs such as the “Henry E. Allison Chair in the History of Philosophy" and the "Valtz Family Chair in Philosophy”
Future gifts to the department could support…
- graduate student fellowships allowing our students to focus on research
- Ethics in the Public Sphere series of talks on topics of relevance to the community
- Center for Practical Ethics to tackle complex and salient medical, social and political ethics issues at-large
For other philanthropic opportunities available within the UC San Diego Department of Philosophy, contact Brittani Kelly, Assistant Director of Development, (858) 534-9050, firstname.lastname@example.org. Click GIVE NOW below to support the Philosophy Department.